SEE OUR CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES HERE...
We are looking for security-focused penetration testers, engineers, architects, and researchers to join our team. Job duties will include penetration testing, security analysis, security architecture and design, and research into current technologies and attacks.
- A Penetration Tester must have (or develop) the experience, technical skill, consulting finesse, and management skills required to deliver a broad variety of technically demanding projects, including network penetration test, web application assessments, threat hunting, and more.
- Depending on level, consultants may be expected to act as technical leads on projects and focus on developing skills needed to continue delivering high-quality projects, help colleagues at OccamSec through the act of mentoring, and exhibit technical prowess via research and tool development.
- Some travel may be required, although much of our work can be delivered remotely. We also monitor travel so that no one spends too much time on the road – our goal is to ensure that no one gets burnt out.
Desired Experience / Skills
- Web application and web service testing;
- Network infrastructure penetration testing;
- Mobile application security testing (Android and iOS);
- Able to perform security-focused code review in 2+ programming languages;
- Familiarity with secure configuration of Windows, Linux, and MacOS systems;
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform;
- Familiar with OS intervals, virtualization, or container technologies;
- Able to guide clients through secure design methodologies such as threat modeling and attack surface enumeration;
- Knowledge of hardware and embedded system security;
- Familiarity with cryptography;
- Detailed knowledge of bootloaders, operating systems, and drivers; and
- Ability to perform black-box reverse engineering.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- High level of professionalism;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-started;
- Highly Dependable; and
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive health packages;
- Life insurance;
- 401k plan with company contributions
- Maternity and parental leave;
- On-the-job training opportunities; and
- Unlimited vacation.
WHAT FORMAT SHOULD I SUBMIT MY RÉSUMÉ IN?
PDF, Doc, TXT, whatever works for you. We know our way around tech so we should be able to open it.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING AT OCCAMSEC?
Take a look at our handbook, you’ll get an idea of how we operate and a feel for the company all here.
DO I NEED A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATIONS TO APPLY?
The simple answer is no. While education and learning are truly fantastic, if you don’t have the formal piece of paper we can still talk. We realize people in our field take many different paths and we are open to talking to anyone who can demonstrate the attitude we are looking for.
I AM NOT IN NEW YORK, LONDON, HAWAII OR DUBAI, CAN I STILL WORK WITH YOU?
Yes, while we have teams in those locations, we also have people dispersed across a much larger area. The magic of the internet enables us to do much of our work from wherever.
WHERE ARE ALL THE SECURITY CELEBRITIES IN YOUR COMPANY?
We are busy doing work to help people, working the infosec circuit is not really our thing (but we never stopped anyone from doing it).
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?